Translate

segunda-feira, 14 de agosto de 2023

Meme Section ๐Ÿ”ฎ๐Ÿ“ฒ

 


I'm Cruel!!!☠๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ‘



Taylor Swift ๐Ÿ”ฎ๐ŸŽถ



Wow!!!!  4 years later?

This is the official anthem of the American summer!!! 

I am very happy to have inspired this timeless hit.

If it's good for Taylor then it's good for me!!

In celebration of this pop music phenomenon, Taylor will be making my exclusive leather jacket available for sale on her website: ☠๐Ÿ‘‡



Now you can join my motorcycle club: 

B.R.M.C

Blue Rebels Motorcycle Club ☠



Only rebels can make a pop cultural revolution. ๐Ÿ“ฒ๐Ÿ‘

"The more rebellious and daring you are, the more loved and hated you will be."☠

This is my Blue pop revolution! ๐Ÿง ๐Ÿ“ฒ


Hugs to all my fans in the music industry.๐Ÿงž‍♂️


Blue Fantasma Memes ๐Ÿ”ฎ




Blue Fantasma ๐Ÿ”ฎ๐Ÿ“ฒ



Nenhum comentรกrio:

Postar um comentรกrio