Translate

sábado, 11 de março de 2023

My favorite for the Oscars 📽👍

 




I don't need to explain why this cinematic masterpiece is my favorite to win many Oscars tomorrow.  

Anyone who watched this masterpiece knows what I mean.  

This is one of my favorite movies of all time.  

I love this movie so much!!!  

I'm here hoping to see my noble friends at the Oscar speech tomorrow.  

This year has many iconic films at the Oscars, but this one is unbeatable.  

It is a genius masterpiece made by these talented artists and noble human beings.  

I'm sending all my love and good vibes from Brazil to all my friends in the film industry.  

Let's have a beautiful party tomorrow!!!  

I love you all!!! ❤👍



Yes, you are seeing one of the most talented and iconic actresses of all time!!!!📽👍



❤ Michelle Yeoh 👑




I'm leaving one of my multiverses to get my Oscar statuette!! 🔮👍





Blue Fantasma 🔮📲

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário