Translate

segunda-feira, 13 de março de 2023

Congratulations to my friends!!!💙

 


What makes me the happiest is not just knowing why all these talented and brilliant artists deserved to win these Oscars.  

This is obvious!!!  

What makes me really happy is seeing these beautiful human beings be revered and crowned for doing what they love and giving their love through their beautiful art to inspire this world.

Congratulations to these talented artists and beautiful human beings.  

I've learned a lot from you over these years.  

Each of you has always been an inspiration to me.  

I've always seen you on the movie and TV screen, but that didn't stop me from bringing you into my heart.  

I love and admire each one of you so much.  

Congratulations to all of this year's Oscar winners and nominees.  

We had a beautiful party yesterday.  

The film industry is a dream factory that has always brought me a lot of inspiration.  

You all make dreams come true!

May God bless you all, my noble friends.❤




Blue Fantasma 🔮📲

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário