Translate

segunda-feira, 30 de janeiro de 2023

The Dreamer of the Stars 🔮📲

 



 I always went in search of the sun.

 What is in my heart is worth more than gold.

 I am not a king, but what is in my heart is noble.

 This is the love that I feel for you.

 This is the love I gave you.

 My love will be written in your heart forever like a beautiful poem written in the stars.

 Only you can read what is in my heart.


 There is a promise that can still be fulfilled.

 Maybe if this certainty is in our hearts.

 We will be able to hold each other again.

 Sometimes the words come into our hearts.

 Bringing the Hope We So Long For.

 A tree holds all its wisdom in its trunk, and all its hopes in its roots.

 If you close your eyes now, you will feel the leaves of this tree falling on you.

 There is a bird that sings a sweet song.

 It's a love song.

 A song that only your heart can hear.

 A river sheds its tears inscently, without ceasing to cry.

 If you close your eyes now, you will hear this river within you.

 Sometimes our thoughts get lost in our anguish and afflictions.

 But who can love without suffering?

You will only leave the ground and reach the sky if you overcome the force of gravity.

Love teaches us to overcome any obstacle.  

Only love can cure all pain.


 It reminds me when I was a kid, and I kept looking at the stars on summer nights.

 When I drew my dreams on the Milky Way and I wrote my poems in the clear light of the moon.

 I felt something in my heart.

 I was in the South, but my thoughts were in the stars.

 Whenever I looked north, I remembered where I was.

 Even if I wanted to leave, my thoughts were on the stars.

 I knew where I should go, and whenever I looked at the map of my imagination, my dreams formed on the horizon.

 Many a time I heard the voices of those who could not speak, and showed the blind in what direction they should go.


 I always traveled in my thoughts, and always found someone to take to this light.

 I always took someone with me in my comet.

 I always gave my best, even what was not within my reach.

 I was the light of the blind when all was darkness.

 I was the voice when everything was silence.

 Many chains were broken with my own hands so that many would have the freedom.

 Your heart can only be free if your thought is free.


Sometimes you hear the whispers of those who are desperate to be heard.

 A brief sigh can sometimes bring great relief to the heart.

 If we all sing the same song.

 We will be a single voice.

 If you share what is good in your heart, you will have more love within you and light in your life.

 You will only be able to enlighten this world if this light exists in you.


Alexsandro Ribeiro.





Blue Fantasma 🔮📲

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário