Translate

terça-feira, 17 de janeiro de 2023

An unforgettable masterpiece! 📽 🎶👍

 



Grease Movie Clips  📽 🎶


This movie is one of my favorite musical movies ever!!!!

I think I've watched this classic over 200 times and I can't get enough of watching it again and again. 

I always wanted to be John Travolta in the movies. 

Grease has a true summer vibe. 

This film is one of the greatest cinematic masterpieces of all time. 

How nice to be able to watch this movie again. 

It's like I went back in time and found my most beautiful dreams there. 

Olivia Newton-John in addition to being an extraordinary artist was also a beautiful, sweet, and kind woman and human being. 

A bright star that is up there illuminating us with its eternal light of love.

If you are in need of motivation and inspiration this movie has the right vibe for you.  

This is for romantics and dreamers like me.







Blue Fantasma 🔮📲

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário