Translate

segunda-feira, 15 de agosto de 2022

A message to my friends at MGM ๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿ“ฝ

 



I'm not the screenwriter or producer of the 007 movies, but in my opinion Ella Balinska will be the best Bond girl of all time. 

This true Goddess has a lot of talent, light, charm and charisma. 

I love watching her cut off the heads of zombies. 

This girl is a phenomenon. 

She was born to make action and spy movies. 

She is one of the most talented and promising actresses of the new generation. 

Ella is the real Bond girl!!!! 

If I were my friends at MGM I wouldn't think twice. 

This is just advice. 

I like to give ideas to my film and series producer friends.



Congratulations on your brilliant work, sweetheart. 

I hope Resident Evil has at least 10 more seasons so I can appreciate your beauty and see you cut off the heads of zombies. 

You are amazing baby!!!

You are the Bond Girl of my heart ๐Ÿ’˜


Love u ❤ Ella ๐Ÿ‘‘






Blue Fantasma  ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ”ฎ

Nenhum comentรกrio:

Postar um comentรกrio