Translate

segunda-feira, 14 de fevereiro de 2022

My cousin is going to premiere his series ๐Ÿ”ฎ๐ŸŽฌ๐Ÿ‘

 




This will be iconically epic!!! 

Congratulations cousin! 

I am very proud of our masked family. 

I will also have my series soon. 

Marvel and DC are fighting over me. 

I'm still deciding what my house of heroes will be. 

Regardless, I can help you catch the bad guys and your enemies. 

I can help you with my magic, but I won't be able to do that until season two. 

I'm helping Doctor Strange right now in the multiverse of madness. 

We're trying to get everything in order here in the other dimensions. 

I'm really busy right now but as soon as I'm done here I can help you. 

I owe you cousin. 

The last time we met I got you in trouble. 

I wanted to apologize to you for this. 

We shouldn't have gone to that nightclub on Venus. 

I drank too much intergalactic beer. 

I swear I didn't know that girl from Andromeda was engaged to that Martian officer. 

It's not my fault the Martians have telepathic sex. 

I do it the traditional way in all galaxies. 

You know, Girls prefer it the traditional way.

I couldn't use my magic to teleport. 

When I drink, my magic doesn't work right. 

I had to steal the Martian officer's spaceship to escape from there. 

I also had to take the Andromeda girl with me. 

I couldn't leave her there in that situation. 

You know, it's the traditional way. 

A few days later I learned that they arrested you because they mistook you for me. 

We are very similar.

I was very worried about you cousin. 

I apologize for this misunderstanding. 

I am very happy to hear that you made it out of there alive. 

I know how terrible Martian prisons are. 

I owe you cousin. 

The next round of intergalactic beer will be on me, but we're not going back to that nightclub on Venus. 

I don't want to make any more fuss. 

Good luck in your series, cousin.

I'm so happy and proud of you Bro. 

See you in the second season ๐Ÿ”ฎ๐Ÿ‘


PS: Your hero outfit is amazing. 

This 80s aesthetic is really cool. 

I also need to recycle my hero outfit. 

I'm still wearing the same outfit I wore in the 12th century.






Blue Fantasma   ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ”ฎ

Nenhum comentรกrio:

Postar um comentรกrio