Translate

sexta-feira, 1 de janeiro de 2021

Are you ready to evolve? 💙

 


THE ORION FLAME


Everything in the universe is connected.  

Cosmic energy, like all energy, is cyclical.  

Where it all begins is where it all ends, and where it all ends is where it all begins.

How is the universe is life.  

This is the great mystery.  

This is the magic 🔮

I hope this inspires you in your spiritual quest and also in your novels, your new songs and movies.  

We are here to inspire each other.  

Whoever inspires people inspires the world.  

This is the inspiration.  

I wish everyone a beautiful and prosperous New Year.  

May the good vibes of this new era that is coming make this year a special year for all of us.  

With much love, light and hope.  

May we celebrate together as human beings, as friends, as brothers and sisters of all nations.  May we celebrate together the great achievements that this new era is bringing.  

May this light be in everyone's heart.  

I'm leaving for the holiday season.  

I worked hard this past year.  

I really need a vacation

I live in another dimension but here we also take a vacation.  

In fact, I will complete my studies in the higher dimensions.  

I hope my teachers are not angry with me.  

I think I said more than I should this last season.  

I was always a rebellious student and I always talked too much.  

Universal lawmakers are always warning me.  

My older cousins ​​were luckier than me.  

One had an ark, and the other had a staff.  

I just have this blog.  

How could I do this without manifesting cosmic energies?  

The laws of the universe exist to be obeyed.  

Nothing or anyone can escape the law.

Wisdom is available to all conscious beings in the universe.  

But only those who understand these laws will be able to turn on this light.

Anyway, I always read the manual.  

Do not worry.  

Before my birthday I will be back.  

For those who do not remember or do not know, I have a birthday on July 25th.  

I love perfumes.  

Especially imported ones.  

In case you have any questions about my birthday present, now you know what I like.  

I won't be here but if you want to speak to me we can speak by telepathy.  

Just think about me and I'll feel the vibrations.  

The magic exists.  

You just need to believe.  

A happy and inspired 2021 for all of you.  

God bless you all 💙


Alexsandro Ribeiro




💙

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário