Translate

quarta-feira, 24 de abril de 2019

My legacy 💙🌷





I am this desert wanderer.
I have no name, no face.
I am like the sun.
Where I walk I leave my light.
I hug you.
I wipe away your tears.
I warm you up with my heat.
I protect your heart
I inspire you with my words.
I light your life with my love
When all is well, and I see your smile, I move on.
This is me.
My virtues have the same color as the sky.
I do not need to say who I am, just I do what I do.
What the left hand offers, the right hand does not need to know.
True love is to love without expecting anything in return.
The greatest power I have is in my heart.
It was this light that inspired you and so many people here.
If you can not recognize this, then do not judge me.
What I did for you, I did for love, and I would do it all over again.
Who fights for one, fights for everyone.
I'll never stop fighting for what I believe.

This is my legacy






💙

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário