Translate

quinta-feira, 13 de dezembro de 2018

"Topaz"💙




Topaz


My love, you are everything to me.
You are the life of my life
You are the light of my light.
Without you I'm like the sky without the stars
Without you I'm like the sun without the sea
I draw in the forms of my thinking
The love I feel for you
In infinite colorful designs
When I do not see you, I get sad.
When I see you, life smiles at me.
I then kiss your mouth
Dipping my lips in this crimson red
I write my poetry in your body
Sliding on your skin the petals of a rose
I get lost in your perfume
As delicious as jasmine
You're always with me, my beloved.
Browsing my thoughts
Floating with me in this blue space
Whenever I'm with you I have peace.

You're the love song that plays endlessly in my heart.
I see myself in the mirror of your eyes
I smell my perfume in the perfume of your Roses
Whenever I'm with you I feel alive
I realize the beauty of life
I realize how much it's worth living
You are all I need
You are everything that I want
My love, my life, my heaven.
I dream with your arms and with your hugs
I dream of you when I'm awake
You're in my sweetest dreams.
You are in the brightness of the stars that shine in the sky
You're on the moon dancing at night.
You are the sun of my paradise.
You are my eternal diamond.
The topaz of my eyes says how much I love you
While my love is carried to you
Through the wings of an angel


Eu te Amo 💙☁💙






💙

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário