Translate

quarta-feira, 12 de dezembro de 2018

"The arrow of time"❤ ⏳




The arrow of time


My chest opens
In the agony of pain I feel
For being away from you, my love
My hands are not able to reach this sky
I can not see the stars that are far from my tired eyes
The time slot opens each time I have to measure the distance that separates us
Do not make me suffer, if you do not want to suffer
Do not make me cry, if you do not want to cry
The golden rules are not valid for those who give themselves to love.
Not even my barbaric hands can stop the tears that fall on my face.
Even my courage can not give me the courage to stop crying.
A red sea opens in my chest every time my heart feels you
I feel you like the breeze that shines from the sea
I feel you like the rain that falls gently on the petals of flowers
I feel you the night it arrives.
I feel you on the day you wake up.
Whenever I want to see your smile I look at the sun and see you smiling at me
When I think of you, I only think of you, and of your constant presence
You are in me as the seed is on the earth.
You are in me like salt is in the sea
You shine on me like the lightning flashes in the storms
You are part of me, and you are in me, as the stars are in this Universe
To say that I do not love you is the same as saying that I'm not alive
It's you that makes me live.
It's you that makes me feel alive.
What is life worth if you can not love?
When I'm not with you, my love.
I descend these sad and cold stairs of my heart
As the hourglass of time catches me in its wings
I descend in the immensity of this amber, and I see down there the fountains of waters that I never drank
I see the crows of Poe flying under the Gardens that one day kept my thoughts
When darkness and shadow were the shrouds of my words
The phosphenism in my eyes reminds me that I need to go back
So I come back, before Time freezes this fluorescent light
I come back to you, my love, I go back to your arms
I think of everything that's here, and I realize that you're always with me
While life, like a bow, casts time, as its arrow







💙

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário