Translate

sรกbado, 17 de novembro de 2018

"The rose and the sea"๐ŸŒท๐ŸŒŠ




The rose and the sea


A storm floods my eyes as my boat launches into the arms of the sea:
I try to look at the horizon, hoping to find the hope that one day I dreamed to find.
Sea in fury in my eyes, sea in my heart, they keep me from following the horizon.
A shrill trident tears the sea:
Neptune and his children prevent me from navigating:
The sun is just a twilight in my eyes.
For a sweet moment, a pause in fury:
I remembered when I was walking in the desert in search of the sun, when my hopes and dreams divided the two sides of my heart, like two arrows that cross the time.
One day, crossing the gates of Babylon, I found a vast garden, and looking at the highest pillar, where the sun reigned as king, I found the most beautiful rose in the world.
As I approached the beautiful rose, which glowed radiantly in the sunlight, I felt in my heart, something that touched me deeply, a light struck my pulsating heart, like the pulsar of a star.
I gripped the rose in my hands, and caressed its petals as if caressing the skin of a goddess, and after kissing it sweetly, I kept it in my heart.
Since then, this rose is with me, this rose is my life, it is my passion, it is my love.
If I now face the fury of this sea, it is to protect the beautiful rose, which I will carry forever in my heart.






๐Ÿ’™

Nenhum comentรกrio:

Postar um comentรกrio