Translate

quinta-feira, 1 de novembro de 2018

๐ŸŒธ"Japanese Princess"๐Ÿ—ป๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน





Japanese Princess.


     If I could reach the rising sun with my hands of needy love, I would reach her heart, in the clarity of your soul, which says that you are the illuminated sun of the east.

     I believe, my princess, that just like the God Ebiso, you don't give in to love so easily, but you teach how to love.
     I would be able, even before the Joya no kane ceremony, to ring the bell one hundred and eight times every day, until my voice was carried to your heart.
     I would be able to dance until the sun rises, my Odori in love.
     For just as Buddhism illuminated Japan, I will brighten your day.
     Just like the philosophy of Confucius, who when he arrived, philosophized for the Japanese stars, I will recite a thousand love poems, and I will leave my Tanka engraved in your heart.
     My love, I am a samurai.  I am a Ronin, passionate, who loves you with an endless love.
     Who lives to protect you with my Katana.
     Which is only used to cut the most beautiful flowers for your Ikebana.
     I know that your black eyes hide two precious pearls of love, which one day I will find.
     I will fight and win to reach you, to conquer the love in your heart.
     I will give you my love with the purest certainty, that you are my beloved, my Japanese princess.







๐Ÿ’™

Nenhum comentรกrio:

Postar um comentรกrio