Translate

quarta-feira, 28 de março de 2018

The song of your Heart

The song of your Heart


This song will be forever in your heart
I will not live forever but this song will stay here for you
I'm just a lyricist
My songs have no melodies or musical notes
But your heart is able to hear every symphony of my words

I write for you
You gave me everything.
You gave me true love.
That's why I'm giving my best to you.

Even if I grow old, I will feel young
Every time I think of you
You will be able to see the light of my soul
Every time I write a song for you

Whenever you hear my music in your heart
All suns will be born to you
There will be no more dark days
No sad tears

I'll be in every smile
I will be in every spring flower
Whenever you listen to my music
I will be with you

It's like this song is playing now
If you close your eyes
You will hear this song in your heart.
This is one more love song I've done for you.




💙

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário