Translate

sexta-feira, 30 de março de 2018

Stone Table

Stone Table


The night came to cover me with his mantle of stars
The sun was gone when I was waking up
The prophets spoke to me in my dreams.
They called me a visionary.
We were seated at a table
Made of emerald stones
While the wine was served in golden goblets

The Grand Vizier looked at me as if I knew his secret.
I tried to divert his attention.
Playing on the table my silver coins
He then got up and left.
Without saying a word

They were all there
Like the sound that breaks the silence
All the pieces of the game
Scattered on the board

There was the statue of an unknown God
He had a spear in his chest
Around his feet there was still blood
Of the animals that were taken for sacrifice

I entered the lobby
Where everyone read a great book
Written with golden letters
They were wearing white robes
While they were praying

Suddenly:
A strong light appeared before my eyes.
I looked at the Garden, and everyone was there.
Taking Your Daily Sun Bath




💙

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário