Translate

terça-feira, 14 de fevereiro de 2023

Ballerina Princess ❤👑

 



My love, you are everything to me.  

You are my beautiful Ballerina Princess.  

You are my Goddess of moonlight.

You are the life of my life.

You are the light of my light.

Without you I'm like the sky without the stars.

Without you I'm like the sun without the sea.

I draw the shapes of our love in my thoughts, and I see how beautiful and real our love is.

The love I feel for you has more light than the sun.  

The love I feel for you is bigger than the universe.  

Our love is greater than time and life.  

Our love is a beautiful song in the universe.  

Only you and me can dance our song in the stars.

I wrote an immortal love poem in your heart, and I wrote your name on every star in the sky.

Our love is drawn in infinite colorful paintings, decorating the galaxies in the cosmic immensity.  

When I'm with you, my beautiful Princess, the doors of paradise open to me.  

You are my heavenly Goddess.  

You are my angel of light.

When I don't see you, I get sad, but my hope is renewed every time I think of you.

When I see you, life smiles at me.  

When I see you all my dreams come true.

I then kiss your sweet and soft mouth.

Dipping my lips in this crimson red.

I write my poetry on your body.

Sliding on her skin the petals of a red rose.

I get lost in your scent.

As delicious as Mugunghwa.

You are always with me, my beloved.

Browsing my thoughts.

Floating with me in this blue space.

Whenever I'm with you I have peace.


You are the love song that endlessly plays in my heart.

I see myself in the mirror of your eyes.

I feel my perfume in the perfume of your roses, and I see the light of our love every time the sun rises over the horizon.

Whenever I'm with you I feel alive.

I realize the beauty of life.

I realize how worth living is.

You are all I need.

You are everything that I want.

My love, my life, my beloved, my beautiful ballerina princess.

I dream of you and your sweet kisses.

I dream about you when I'm awake.

You are in my most beautiful dreams.

You are in the brightness of the stars that shine in the sky.

You're on the moon dancing at night to our beautiful love song.

You are the sun of my heaven.

 You are my eternal diamond.  

You are my Asian Goddess.

The mirror of your eyes says how much I love you.

As my love is taken to you

Through the wings of an angel.  

You are my true love.  

You are the love of my life.

You are my Goddess of moonlight.

You are my Ballerina Princess.






Alexsandro Ribeiro.



Blue Fantasma  🔮📲

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário