Translate

quinta-feira, 5 de maio de 2022

I'm a little late 🔮

 



This is the best Batman movie I've ever seen in my life!!!! 

It's like I'm reading the first issues of Batman Detective Comics. 

This movie is epic!!!!! 

Congratulations to everyone who made this cinematic masterpiece. 

Robert you made Batman real and human in a way never seen before. 

Congratulations Bro!!! 

I hope this is the first of many Batman movies you'll make. 

Your interpretation is iconic, man!!! 

You hit these motherfuckers very hard. 

I appreciate it very much. 

I think I'm going to want to be a part of the DC family so I can hit these bad guys with you. 

We are from the same family of masked vigilant.

God bless you Bro! 

I'm waiting for the next epic movie 🦇






Blue Fantasma    💙🔮



Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário