Translate

terça-feira, 26 de abril de 2022

Another Epic Battle! 💙🗡👑

 



O Fortune,

 like the moon

 you are changeable,

 ever waxing,

 ever waning,

 hateful life

 first oppresses

 and then soothes

 as fancy takes it;

 poverty

 and power

 it melts them like ice

 fate – monstrous

 and empty,

 you whirling wheel,

 you are malevolent,

 well-being is vain

 and always fades to nothing,

 shadowed

 and veiled

 you plague me too;

 now through the game

 I bring my bare back

 to your villainy

 fate is against me

 in health

 and virtue,

 driven on

 and weighted down,

 always enslaved.

 so at this hour

 without delay

 pluck the vibrating strings;

 since Fate

 strikes down the strong man,

 everyone weep with me!







Blue Fantasma    💙🔮

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário