Translate

quinta-feira, 24 de dezembro de 2020

Merry Christmas to everyone 💙

 




This is just a year-end message.  

I promise not to extend this letter too far.  

I'm here working hard.  

The hospitals in my city are full.  

This is my reality.  

This is the reality in Brazil and in the world.  

Crowded hospitals, people getting sick, people dying.  

Until the vaccine reaches everyone in the world, this will be our reality.  

So if you have the privilege of being safe inside your home, well and healthy, then thank God that you had a great year.  

The privileged are always luckier than the "ordinary" people.  

This will always be part of humanity.  

The balance of inequality will always be here to remind us of this.  

This is our reality, but it is never too late to change this.  

I still have hope.  

I still dream of a better and more just world.  

A world where all human beings love each other, take care of each other, respect each other, learn from each other, and see each other as equals.  

This was the reason I created this damn blog.  

I know this is an impossible dream, but I still believe in a better and more just world.  

Perhaps this virus came to teach us that lesson.  

In the universe, nothing happens by chance.  

Often chaos must come in order for us to find order.  

If faith is low, then the universe will manifest so that you can increase your faith.  

Sometimes this comes in the form of a deluge, or a cosmic cataclysm, and it can also come through a lethal virus.  

As I said: Order needs chaos to stabilize.  

On this karmic planet this is not so simple.  

This does not depend only on your faith.  It also depends on the love you have in your heart.  And the best way for you to prove it is through your good deeds.  

Whoever has hatred, resentment, prejudice, and malice in the heart, will never be able to give this proof.  

If you are not able to love other people, respect differences, and reach out to help those in need, then you will never be able to learn this lesson.  

Love is the greatest lesson of this life.  

If you are in this world then it is because there is a reason for this.  

You choose whether you want to evolve through this universal love, or whether you want to continue in chaos.  

You are free to choose.  

If all that is happening in our world does not matter to you, then you have already made your choice.  

This means that the virus has won.  

All the lives that have been taken and all the people who are sick are of no importance to you.  Your privilege will continue.  

You will continue to live in your petty and selfish world.  

You will never learn this lesson, but remember that next time you come back you may not have these same privileges.  

The world spins and the universe manifests itself so that balance can restore order.  

God is very wise.  

The stars, and everything that has light and life in this world and in the universe do not exist by chance.  

You decide whether to follow this light or stay in darkness forever.  

I've been here for 4 years.  I've been wearing this mask for 4 years.  

I started social detachment before it all started.  

I have had many distance relationships over the past 4 years.  

I have never been able to hug or be physically with these people, but this has not stopped me from loving these people and changing and inspiring their lives through the love that is in my heart.  

If I was able to do this, then you are also able to do it.  

Love is the greatest lesson of this life.  

You just need to open your heart to learn this lesson.  

This is the inspiration.  

Merry Christmas to everyone, and may the next year be better than the one that is leaving.  

Let's be optimistic, let's keep our faith and our hope.

Let's take care of each other.  

Only together can we overcome not only this virus, but all the evils and injustices in this world.



This is not a traditional Christmas song, but it is one of my favorite songs.  

I feel hope in my heart every time I hear this beautiful song.  

I hope that this same hope and feeling can be in everyone's heart this Christmas.  

Magic exists so that we can believe in the magic of life 🔮

Love, light and peace for everyone ❤




Blue 💙


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário