Translate

sábado, 26 de setembro de 2020

I love Enola Holmes 💙🔎

 


Okay, Conan Doyle is one of my favorite authors, and I love the Sherlok Holmes stories, but now I must confess that I’m in love with his sister.  

Enola Holmes is smartly brilliant.  

Wow!!!  Millie, you are without a doubt one of the greatest artists of the new generation.  

I'm without words.  

You have done magnificent cinematographic work.  

You are a brilliant genius.  

Congratulations on your brilliant film.  

You did a masterpiece.  

I am very happy and proud to see you making your own films.  

I hope we have more adventures by Enola Holmes 🔎

So, Netflix?  Are we going to have an Enola series? 

Millie does everything.  

She writes the scripts, directs the series, acts, and she also produces her own films.  

What are you waiting for?  

If I were Netflix I thought about it seriously


Congratulations, Millie 💗

May God bless you, Baby.


I love you so much 🌹👍


💙




Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário