Translate

segunda-feira, 31 de agosto de 2020

Quote ✒📃




The love that exists in my heart is my strength!!!! 

This is what inspires me and gives me the courage to move on. 
It is this strength and courage that causes me to destroy any obstacle or wall that is placed in front of me. 
My faith is greater than any mountain. 
My steps have always been steady on that path. 
This is not about being the best or the most privileged. 
This is about being honest. 
This is about being kind. 
This is about loving others and fighting for others without expecting anything in return. 
This is about being a better human being and making this inspiration a good thing to inspire this world. 
It was always about this. 
This is about love. 
If you have never been able to perceive this then it is because you have never been able to see what is in my heart. 
I didn't get here because I am the best or the chosen one. 
I got here because I was always able to see the light that God illuminated in my heart.  This is all I have to say about it.



Alexsandro Ribeiro.


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário