Translate

sรกbado, 16 de maio de 2020

Open your heart and be happy ❤





Okay, let's talk again:
I see a lot of people here who have been quarantined for years.
These people are in quarantine long before this pandemic.
They live inside a glass bubble and cannot break free.
These people are forbidden to love, to live, to make their own choices, to have the reins of their own life.
They have to abide by these guidelines in order to rise or stay on the highest steps of fame.
A place where only the elite of celebrities can be.
I see people being enslaved by their entrepreneurs.
These people have their lives controlled by other people, and do not realize it, or accept to live this way.
As if these people were robots programmed to be successful, and to move the machine of fame.
These artists are human beings and not machines!!!!!!!
Why does this still happen?
Why are some famous people unable to break free from these chains?
It is one thing for you to do what you love and be happy with it, it is another thing for you to be a slave to it and not be able to free yourself from it.
Your art exists to free you, your desires, and your ideas, not to enslave you.

Some people have to pretend they are in a relationship just to give satisfaction to the media, fans and gossip sites.
They would rather live a lie than assume what they really feel in their hearts.
These people stop being happy because of the opinion of other people, or because of a hypocritical and prejudiced society.
These people cease to live their own lives, and to love who they really want to live a lie, and to be in a forever inside a glass bubble.
Do you think Fame is worth all this?
It is sad, but unfortunately I see many people here living this reality.
I am friends with many people here, and I want the good of these people.
I'm sorry for telling you the truth, but I'm honest.
Open your mind and your heart and be happy.
Don't be a slave to your fame anymore.
You are free to live your life as you wish, and to love whoever you want.

I hope I have clarified this issue once and for all.
You don't have to have much to be happy.
If you have love in your heart then you have everything.
Open your heart and live this life intensely.
This life is like a movie.
You are free to love and tell your story.

I've said this a million times, but I'll say it again.
My heart is open to everyone.
If you need a friend or someone to talk to, I'm here.

God bless you all.


Blue ๐Ÿ’™




Nenhum comentรกrio:

Postar um comentรกrio