Translate

terça-feira, 5 de novembro de 2019

The journey 🌅





The journey 🌅


Put your head on my shoulder
Rest together with the stars tonight
You came from so far away.
Just for a hug
Let me take your shoes off.
So that you can put your feet on my lap
Rest sweetly as I sing to you.

Outside it's so cold tonight
South winds do not move the windmills
When the cold comes suddenly
You can now sleep in my arms.
My hands are hot.
You can feel the warmth of my hands.
While I dry your tears
Do not Cry anymore
Everything will be alright now.

Listen to the song that the moon sings to you
The knights are coming along with the moonlight
They will light a beautiful bonfire for you on the beach.
We will be able to see here from our window

Tomorrow morning
When the birds bring the light of day in their wings
We'll go there.
I'll carry you in my arms
So you can see all the beauty that exists on this path

You will remember all the happy moments
That you lived on this beautiful journey
Only good things will be in your heart.
You will taste the sweetest strawberries in your mouth

When you look at the top of the Island
The lighthouse will be lighting up the whole beach for you.
With its brighter light

Do not say anything at the moment.
Just close your eyes
While I sing to you





💙

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário