Translate

sexta-feira, 2 de agosto de 2019

This is my story 💙✒📃





Ok, I promise I won't extend this letter too much
I just want to share with you what is in my heart.
This is the absolute truth of who I am, who I was, and who I became.
I was always this weird boy no one wanted to play or talk to
I've always been alone
My only company was books, and it was through books that I learned everything I know.
I thought that if I had more knowledge and wisdom, people would like me, but this made people move further away from me.
It was very difficult to find anyone who wanted to talk to me in Plato's philosophical hall in the 21st century.
I have always had this gift for writing, but I never gave importance to it.
I must have about 50,000 songs in my head, and about 10,000 movies, and I've read over 3,000 books too. I also have photographic memory.
I do not forget anything that I read, saw, or lived.
I am always going back in the past to redeem these memories.
This helps me compose my stories and my poems.
I confess this is a lot of fun
I've never had writer's block or anything
I can write a poem every 10 minutes
Like I said, this is fun
I may be in Andromeda and then in Ancient Greece
I have no limit to create and compose
I write what I feel in my heart, and what my brain is able to see
It has no secret
This for me has always been natural and common
It's just a gift
I never had vanity because of it, or felt better than other people because of it.

I thank you all for being my friends, and for allowing me to be part of your life and story. These amazing songs will be forever in this world, and this is the way this story will be told.
If I were to describe this story in a mystical or epic way, I would say that Moses had a staff, Merlin had a crystal ball, and I only had a Tablet and a Blog.
If there is magic, then I was able to do it.
I'm just a simple guy here from southern Brazil who believed he could change the world through the love that is in my heart.



Alexsandro Ribeiro 🌟



💙






Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário