domingo, 2 de agosto de 2026

Masked Club 📽

 



One of my masked friends is releasing his new movie in theaters this weekend. 

I’m heading to the cinema right now to catch the latest adventure of my web-headed pal. 

Of course, I’m going without my mask so I don’t get recognized. 

Peter and I both know that being a masked vigilante with supernatural powers and genetic mutations can be a bit of a hassle. 

Alright, I’ve got my popcorn, and now I’m off to see my friends on the big screen. 

Something tells me I’m about to watch a comic book come to life as a movie. 

I love it! 

Congrats to my friends at Marvel on yet another huge hit!



Peter is a fan of mine, too, and loves my comic books. 

We belong to the same masked club!!!

We’re here to fight for a better, fairer world.









Blue Fantasma ðŸ”®ðŸ˜¶‍🌫️

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário